Bury Farm offers outstanding facilities that are available to hire.
We are able to cater for all levels of shows from the grass roots through to international competitions. We run all aspects of equestrian competition including, dressage, show jumping, eventing, showing and more. So however big or small your show is we are the venue for you. We are also happy to look in to the possibilities of hiring out our facilities for non-equine events.
For more information please call Gareth on Tel: 01525 222114 or email email@example.com
- NEW Outdoor Arena (90m x 65m) Andrews Bowen Surface direct from the London 2012 Olympic Park!!
....Coming beginning of 2013
- International Indoor Arena (35m x 65m Andrews Bowen Surface) This includes:
Café, Bar, Restaurant, VIP Seating approx. 150, Grandstand with 600 Seats, Toilets, Trade Stand, extra Hospitality Viewing.
- 3 x Indoor Arena's (20m x 43m Andrews Bowen Surfaces)
- Outdoor Arena (46m x 60m Sand & Fibre Surface)
- Grass Arena (100m x 100m Fully Watered for Shows)
- XC Courses BE80 & BE90 Approved
- 8.5miles of hacking tracks
- Café & Clubhouse
- On Site Vet Practice
- On Site Retail Shop (New Bury Equestrian Supplies)
- Hard Standing Parking for Approx. 150+ Lorries & trailers
- 30 Electric Hook Up Points
- Overnight & Day Stabling
- Full set of Show Jumps
- Equine & Human Shower Blocks
- Horse Walker
- Lunge Pen